Used to log errors specific to the Cellulant transport.
Cellulant USSD Transport¶
HTTP transport for Cellulant SMS.
Cellulant transport config.
- amqp_prefetch_count (int) – The number of messages fetched concurrently from each AMQP queue by each worker instance.
- transport_name (str) – The name this transport instance will use to create its queues.
- publish_status (bool) – Whether status messages should be published by the transport
- web_path (str) – The path to listen for requests on.
- web_port (int) – The port to listen for requests on, defaults to 0.
- web_username (str) – The username to require callers to authenticate with. If
Nonethen no authentication is required. Currently only HTTP Basic authentication is supported.
- web_password (str) – The password to go with
web_username. Must be
Noneif and only if
- web_auth_domain (str) – The name of authentication domain.
- health_path (str) – The path to listen for downstream health checks on (useful with HAProxy)
- request_cleanup_interval (int) – How often should we actively look for old connections that should manually be timed out. Anything less than 1 disables the request cleanup meaning that all request objects will be kept in memory until the server is restarted, regardless if the remote side has dropped the connection or not. Defaults to 5 seconds.
- request_timeout (int) – How long should we wait for the remote side generating the response for this synchronous operation to come back. Any connection that has waited longer than request_timeout seconds will manually be closed. Defaults to 4 minutes.
- request_timeout_status_code (int) – What HTTP status code should be generated when a timeout occurs. Defaults to 504 Gateway Timeout.
- request_timeout_body (str) – What HTTP body should be returned when a timeout occurs. Defaults to ‘’.
- noisy (bool) – Defaults to False set to True to make this transport log verbosely.
- validation_mode (str) – The mode to operate in. Can be ‘strict’ or ‘permissive’. If ‘strict’ then any parameter received that is not listed in EXPECTED_FIELDS nor in IGNORED_FIELDS will raise an error. If ‘permissive’ then no error is raised as long as all the EXPECTED_FIELDS are present.
- response_time_down (float) – The maximum time allowed for a response before the service is considered down
- response_time_degraded (float) – The maximum time allowed for a response before the service is considered degraded
- credentials (dict) – A dictionary where the from_addr is used for the key lookup and the returned value should be a dictionary containing the username and password.
- outbound_url (str) – The URL to send outbound messages to.