MTN Nigeria USSD Transport¶
USSD transport for MTN Nigeria.
This transport connects as a TCP client and sends messages using a custom protocol whose packets consist of binary headers plus an XML body.
MTN Nigeria USSD transport configuration.
- amqp_prefetch_count (int) – The number of messages fetched concurrently from each AMQP queue by each worker instance.
- transport_name (str) – The name this transport instance will use to create its queues.
- publish_status (bool) – Whether status messages should be published by the transport
- server_hostname (str) – Hostname of the server the transport’s client should connect to.
- server_port (int) – Port that the server is listening on.
- username (str) – The username for this transport.
- password (str) – The password for this transport.
- application_id (str) – An application ID required by MTN Nigeria for client authentication.
- enquire_link_interval (int) – The interval (in seconds) between enquire links sent to the server to check whether the connection is alive and well.
- timeout_period (int) – How long (in seconds) after sending an enquire link request the client should wait for a response before timing out. NOTE: The timeout period should not be longer than the enquire link interval
- user_termination_response (str) – Response given back to the user if the user terminated the session.
- redis_manager (dict) – Parameters to connect to Redis with
- session_timeout_period (int) – Max length (in seconds) of a USSD session