Dev Null Transport¶
DevNullTransport for messages that need fake delivery to networks. Useful for testing.
- transport_type (str) – The transport type to emulate, defaults to sms.
- ack_rate (float) – How many messages should be ack’d. The remainder will be nacked. The failure_rate and reply_rate treat the ack_rate as 100%.
- failure_rate (float) – How many messages should be treated as failures. Float value between 0.0 and 1.0.
- reply_rate (float) – For how many messages should we generate a reply? Float value between 0.0 and 1.0.
- reply_copy (str) – What copy should be sent as the reply, defaults to echo-ing the content of the outbound message.