Vumi Go bridge¶
Vumi Bridge Transport¶
- amqp_prefetch_count (int) – The number of messages fetched concurrently from each AMQP queue by each worker instance.
- transport_name (str) – The name this transport instance will use to create its queues.
- publish_status (bool) – Whether status messages should be published by the transport
- account_key (str) – The account key to connect with.
- conversation_key (str) – The conversation key to use.
- access_token (str) – The access token for the conversation key.
- base_url (str) – The base URL for the API
- message_life_time (int) – How long to keep message_ids around for.
- redis_manager (dict) – Redis client configuration.
- max_reconnect_delay (int) – Maximum number of seconds between connection attempts
- max_retries (int) – Maximum number of consecutive unsuccessful connection attempts after which no further connection attempts will be made. If this is not explicitly set, no maximum is applied
- initial_delay (float) – Initial delay for first reconnection attempt
- factor (float) – A multiplicitive factor by which the delay grows
- jitter (float) – Percentage of randomness to introduce into the delay lengthto prevent stampeding.
- web_port (int) – The port to listen for requests on, defaults to 0.
- web_path (str) – The path to listen for inbound requests on.
- health_path (str) – The path to listen for downstream health checks on (useful with HAProxy)